[OLPC library] Playing w/ Activity packs in build 702

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:07:45 EDT 2008

The easiest way would be simply to create a "Help" tab in your
application w/ a simple text page. The next step would be to somehow
integrate this w/ Pootle, a technology that I don't quite understand.
Sayamindu would be better able to assist.

If you didn't create the measure activity or any other activity, you can
create a "Help Page" that links from the wiki page for that particular

Either way, we would be happy to translate your help page into Nepali.

OLE Nepal