[OLPC library] [Olpc-open] Nortel LearniT animations (Seth Woodworth)

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:08:09 EDT 2008

Thank you, Charles.

Bryan, to your original point:
> There are a lot of great education activities done in Flash and
> their # will only increase simply because it is very easy to
> develop animations using flash. Check out
> www.eshikshaindia.in for more great learning
> animations. Those did not work w/ Gnash when I tried it last month.

We /do/ want people making great education activities to make them
compatible with open source Flash players, now that Gnash is becoming a
viable instance of one.  You don't have time to convert them youreslf, but
the people who made them do, if they are maintaining their work.

We also want to make customization of machines in a local deployment
easier.  I am not sure that your suggestion of adding a symlink to all
builds that points to a subdirectory of /home/olpc for mozilla plugins is
the way to go, but if you have specific requests of that nature you should
file a ticket with the request.  That seems to have been lost in the email
exchange.

SJ