[OLPC library] Engineering is Elementary books

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:39:58 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris,

That's a good place to put the requests.  Andriani and other lawyers and
legal mavens working on OLPC look there, though I don't think many of them
have them explicitly on their watchlists  (note to all : you may want to
update your wiki preferences to automatically add pages you edit to your
watchlist...)

Andriani, while I know this is already being taken care of, the Gardner
podcast series should get an entry there as well...

SJ