[OLPC library] [hifa2015] Nutrition-related CD-ROMs

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 01:27:25 EDT 2008

Thanks. Please keep OLPC and the Librarian Chick, Stacy, in mind when
you see any such content. OLPC needs content for its Health track to
go on its laptop computers for the poor and Stacy collects free online
textbooks. OLPC is also working with OpenVistA and other Open Source
health software.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/