[OLPC library] question about flip books and openlibrary.org

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 00:52:49 EDT 2008

Apologies for earlier garbled message fragments. Here is a resend.

Bryan,
Have you paged through the OpenLibrary book on that site, specifically
the pages on book readers?
http://www.openlibrary.org/details/openlibrary

It seems to say that the reader they use is based on the ideas of a
British Library kiosk and that they support the development of other
readers.  A few pages on there is a nice mention of OLPC, so I'm sure
they would welcome contact from OLENepal and provide some assistance.

You should be able to post your question on their software forum here:
http://www.archive.org/details/software

I think it might be the DjVu browser plug-in reader software
from Lizardtech that is in use, but I'm not 100% sure.
http://www.lizardtech.com/products/doc/publicsites.php

cjl