[OLPC library] Language selection

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:21:46 EDT 2008

Emle looks interesting.  Library bundles have a library.info file with
metadata and a section for each language; you can have a separate index page
for each language, which is chosen according to the interface language you
have set in Sugar.

Your js pages are effective, but they break "view source" a bit; you might
consider adding a link that shows the effective source of the page being
viewed.

SJ