[OLPC library] [support-gang] 6PM EDT THURS: Sugar/OLPC Docs Meeting [WAS: Book sprint aug 16-23] [WAS: Sugar users manual]

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Wed Jul 9 16:57:05 EDT 2008

As someone interested in documentation who is unable to participate in
phone conferences, I will be in the #olpc-content IRC channel during
this time (since this looks to be a large public meeting on
non-technical issues) for anyone else who'd like to join me in text
format on the same topics.

If someone(s) is/are willing to help sync the audio and text
conversations (read: help transcribe in both directions), I'd be
incredibly grateful.

-Mel