[OLPC library] 6PM EDT THURS: Sugar/OLPC Docs Meeting [WAS: Book sprint aug 16-23] [WAS: Sugar users manual]

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jul 9 16:16:06 EDT 2008

The call will be 6PM EASTERN TIME, Thursday July 10:

    866-213-2185 or 609-454-9914
    Access Code: 1671650#

Christoph, Seth, Greg, I (and hopefully Walter!) will discuss our
vision, and try to nail down what's realistic, for:
    1. Short Term Docs, HTML, XO-Readable and Paper
    2. Long Term Docs, HTML, XO-Readable and Paper
    3. Kumbaya Physical Meetups/Sprints, just in case I don't meet all
~95 Support Volunteers on this 5000km roadtrip I'm currently on...

Anybody is welcome, if their phone (and thoughts!) aren't noisy.  Unlike
my muffler :)
--A!

PS I'm actually in a gas station with nasty ankle-biters chewing my legs
as I type-- my muffler constructivism isn't perfect but it's done, so
off thru Kentucky heading South Without A/C :-)