[OLPC library] Organizing by topic : Health case study

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:59:19 EST 2008

Health materials have had a surge in recent interest.  Using that as a
case study, we could use good templates for starting new navigation
pages for a given topic, leading people to all of the work and
projects related to that topic.  It would be nice to see a really
great health portal underway tomorrow as part of the wiki cleanup.
Some revisions on David G's suggestions:

---------------------------
Content :  (specific wiki pages / collections / activities)
 - new projects (Special highlight for those just getting off the ground)
 - featured projects (Those that have gone through review; a rotating
look at the best in that category)

In use : (reports from the field, ongoing use cases, related research
/ collaboration)
 - notes and facets from specific countries
 - links to country portals or other material specific to that country
or distribution

How to get involved
 - links back to [[participate]] sections, places to list materials for upload
 -

* Blurb with link to extensive how-to *
How to contribute
* Blurb with link to extensive how-to *