[OLPC library] 'OLPC-Health' takes off !!

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:21:03 EST 2008

Hi Arjun and all,

As Arjun says i've been working with an professor  and engineer that has
worked with biomedical instrumentation,  on an EKG implementation.
We have a working prototype, not at all optimized  yet  but  the  great
thing  is that  it  works, (i have the circuit diagram if any  one wants it,
but i'm working in putting all this stuff in the wiki), would be nice to
have people that could be interested in doing a GUI for the EKG, tweaking
measure (for example) for interpreting the EKG graphics correctly..

An item of the agenda for the conf call could be a discussion about how to
interconnect the actual health projects, (find ways to implement
collaboration between the existing projects) and also find health
organizations that could validate the projects in terms of health
regulations (example WHO).

This are only ideas, and everyone is invited to add/complement/discuss.

Cheers!

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 10:43 AM, drew einhorn <drew.einhorn at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Drew Einhorn I've been lurking around here for a while.
>
> I'm working on porting WorldVistA, an open source version of VistA,
> the US Veterans Administration "Billion Dollar" electronic health record.
>
> The back end works on the XO!
>
> I've just started gathering the materials to port front ends from
> Borland's
> Delphi to Lazarus/Free Pascal.
>
> I have notes scattered all over the place.  I'm will be gathering them
> together
> on a page on wiki.laptop.org
>
> I just found the project hosting application.  I'll go fill it out.
>
> --
> Drew Einhorn

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
One Laptop Per Child