[OLPC library] 'OLPC-Health' takes off !!

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 10:43:09 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm Drew Einhorn I've been lurking around here for a while.

I'm working on porting WorldVistA, an open source version of VistA,
the US Veterans Administration "Billion Dollar" electronic health record.

The back end works on the XO!

I've just started gathering the materials to port front ends from Borland's
Delphi to Lazarus/Free Pascal.

I have notes scattered all over the place.  I'm will be gathering them together
on a page on wiki.laptop.org

I just found the project hosting application.  I'll go fill it out.

--
Drew Einhorn