[OLPC library] Lozalization of Library and components

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 15:05:28 EST 2008

Hello Alexander,

We are not using the wiki for the latest strings (which instead live
as their own files in library-common/ )  -- that is an old page from
before we had pootle set up.  #4530 is a related bug that I just
reopened.

One particularly useful collection to translate is the set of
"getting started" pages linked from here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Getting_started

SJ