[OLPC library] Wayang Golek Puppets Online For Viewing

Beth Berry darnlucky at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:54:04 EST 2008

Aloha everyone-

I've started working on a puppetry content packet, and put up photographs of
my Wayang Golek collection of puppets. I've been jokingly calling the
project *The World's Smallest Puppet Museum* since the puppets you'll see in
this gallery are all displayed around my 10 foot by 10 foot office.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darnlucky/sets/72157603673185515/

I'll be adding a Chinese collection, a Vietnamese collection, and a small
collection of Works Progress Administration puppets in the upcoming week.

Is anyone doing a packet on The Great Depression? If so, please let me know.
The WPA puppets would be a good addition to a study unit.

Thanks,
Beth Berry