[OLPC library] Wiki site map

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Jan 5 14:48:14 EST 2008

A flat layout is intentional, so that specific projects that could be
related to many others aren't shoehorned into having a 'parent' and
'siblings'.  It is possible to keep a flat layout for the leaf pages
while having more orderly trees of categories, infoboxes, and the like.

However, if you have a specific tree hierarchy in mind, feel free to
develop the idea in some temporary space.

> I have noticed that the wiki layout is very flat. Is that intential? A
> tree hierachy would make navigation easier.

Organizing pages into the last two categories would be particularly
helpful for orphans and lonelypages and projects that haven't yet found
a niche.

SJ