[OLPC library] wikimedia parser

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Fri Jan 4 12:24:42 EST 2008

> 2. Consistent style.  I have not figure this part out yet.  Is there a
> web guru out there who could create some style sheet so all of the
> content would be rendered consistently?
> 4.  Collections of collection.  How do you handle the integeration of
> collections?  For example, if a child installs content bundles that
> contain wikipedia articles on both physics and math are intra-
> collection links recreated?

 I've cc'd Pascal on this about item #2.  If you're looking for a CSS guru,
we are also looking for one for the Health Documents Project.  So if a CSS
person isn't available to us already, our (my) recruitment should focus on
getting one.  For both project's it is important that we get some sort of
documentation on the wiki for what is needed, and for interested volunteers
to peruse.

Re: #4:  Maybe we should simply allow right click lookup of all
words/phrases in a wiki database?  If the content isn't available, maybe a
link to get the appropriate wiki slice or  website.  This also might be an
opportunity to pick the brain of Danny over at veropedia, as they seem to be
doing some live relinking of inter-wiki/external-wiki as new content becomes
available.

Seth