[OLPC library] What links here

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:24:52 EST 2008

The monograph is quite a large page.

I've left comments on the main WorldVista talk page and on the
Monograph page -- a good model is something like what the [[Human
Activity Guidelines]] use :
 * subpages for major and minor sections, with navigation links for
the subpages.
 * overview pages for major sections, and even for the entire work,
using transclusion
 * links to the specific pages, not to the overview pages, in most cases.

SJ