[OLPC library] What links here

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:03:06 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you mean the part of a [potentialy long] page that links to it?

Yes.  I have a huge page I am in the process of breaking up.

If "What links here" can't be coaxed into telling me the section
I may have to move each section on a separate page.

I'm already at 70 some pages.

If we don't cut things up too fine we can scroll up and down
across the content of what would otherwise be several pages.

But I really like having the finer resolution in the "What links here"
page.

--
Drew Einhorn