[OLPC library] 176 pages on the wiki refer to the plural form OLPCs instead of XOs

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Mon Aug 4 16:12:23 EDT 2008

This is really nice work, by the way.   Using specific terms to search for
old pages is good -- other pages that tend to need updates are those
referring to
 - countries that used to be topics of regular updates but have cooled :
Nigeria, Libya, Argentina, Brasil
 - old product names : $100 laptop, 2B1

SJ