[OLPC library] Pilot pages and Schools on the Wiki

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sun Aug 3 21:33:36 EDT 2008

Recently professor Verma from San Fransisco started documenting his
plans for a pilot in Bhagmalpur India [1].  I'm working on some
wiki-organization and I thought that this page needs a more
descriptive home, but I want some feedback first.

I found this page [2] referring to other India schools and they all
seem to have a different naming structure.  I really liked where the
page for Nashik [3] resides at /OLPC India/Nashik.  If no one has any
complains, I would like to move deployments or potential deployments
from India to a sub page of the OLPC India/.

Is this acceptable?

-Seth

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Bhagmalpur
[2] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_India#More_Deployments