[OLPC library] Get involved - Measure Activity on the XO

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Tue Apr 29 14:17:35 EDT 2008

Ray,

Thanks for your message.

As I understand, that you wish to connect multiple sensors to the USB
based sensor board  and from the UI of your activity/application
select which sensor to read from.

Edward Baafi, cced here might be able to comment better on that since
he's been most deeply involved in the programming of the USB based
sensor board.
It would be a matter of writing a simple python script that would
involve making use of the pyusb python libraries.

I would like to point out at this point that USB based sensor board
support hasn't yet been incorporated into Measure yet, though I do
have plans of doing that. Any help by anyone in this regard would be
greatly welcome as I develop Measure from whatever free time I get
from school studies.

many thanks
Arjun