[OLPC library] [bytesforall_readers] Re: Many great free textbooks from India (Ketan Tanna)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 05:11:27 EDT 2008

Copying to OLPC lists, and to Stacy, the Librarian Chick. I hope we
can all get together on this.

Peter, OLPC has a number of textbook and content projects, and will at
some point start translating them into dozens of languages. Right now
our translators are rather focused on the core software for the XO. We
have training materials for teachers in Spanish and Nepali that needs
to be translated to English, also.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/