[OLPC library] Curly Logo / OLPC

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Thu Nov 29 06:18:29 EST 2007

Hi David,

Excellent!

I have used GNU GPL in the past (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-
howto.html), but others on the list will certainly know more than I.

As you may have gathered from the list discussion, there is still
some plumbing to do before Curly Logo can be packaged as a Sugarized
Activity.  Are you interested in helping out with that?

Once you are ready, the following list will get you up and running
within the OLPC community:

* (join the games list if you haven't already)
* create a wiki page on wiki.laptop.org describing Curly Logo, and
what the TODOS are to get it running on an XO. - see http://
wiki.laptop.org/go/Kuku or http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Etoys for examples.
* link to http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Logo with Curly Logo's project
page so others interested in Logo can find Curly Logo
* email the games list (and others) with a link to the Curly Logo
wiki page
* sign up for project hosting - see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/
Project_hosting
* create some Trac tickets with the TODOS - you can flag them in a
category to let the community know that they can help out if you want
* make sure the code repo and Trac tickets are linked from the wiki page

That's a good start. Later on down the line you will want to:

* create a testing plan
* formalize internationalization
* ...

Hope this helps.