[OLPC library] Curly Logo / OLPC

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Wed Nov 28 13:54:26 EST 2007

Hi David,

I am cc'ing the games and library lists to put you in contact with
other OLPC developers. SJ Klein asks what license Curly Logo is
available under, and if you have not chosen a license, would you
consider a free license.

You can sign up for the OLPC developers program to have access to a
machine at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers_program, although I
am not sure of the availability at the moment - someone from the list
would know more than I do on this point.

The Unicode ability is very nice as one of the strong focuses for
OLPC activities is internationalization.

Does someone on the list have a checklist of what David can do to
package Curly Logo for the XO?  Should it be made into an activity,
or be a part of the library?  If the latter, how do we handle
internationalization?

If you decide to go through with this, OLPC can give you code hosting
for the project as well.

I hope this helps, and please email the list with further questions.
(You may have to join the lists, which you can do at http://
wiki.laptop.org/go/Mailing_lists)

Cheers,

Julius