[OLPC library] phpbb - multilingual - CME

Danny Clark danny at laptop.org
Wed Nov 28 12:40:47 EST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 7:19 PM, Todd Kelsey <tekelsey at gmail.com> wrote:
> would also be nice if someone could add a little openid section with a
> couple of notes or maybe even a link to email list archives.

I love OpenID, but support for it in general seems to be pretty poor
(both the trac module and apache module I found were no longer really
maintained). If someone knows of a well-maintained apache2 mod I'd
love to get a URL -- in general with the diversity of applications we
will be deploying I think we really want to rely on the web server and
not the individual applications for auth.

--
Daniel Clark # Sys Admin, One Laptop per Child
# http://laptop.org  # http://opensysadmin.com