Image only documentation

tekelsey at gmail.com tekelsey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:06:42 EST 2007

anne, on image usage, suggest asking a friend to make an image only view of documentation as test (by stripping out text) and putting it on a wiki page, and scanning weekly or daily. Then they build captions.

I used to write books by taking screenshots, then writing captions, then writing concepts and reference material.