Puppetry From Around the World

Beth Berry darnlucky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:49:46 EST 2007

Samuel, thank you for the suggestions. Sounds good.

I have quite a few patterns for how to make puppets out of ordinary objects
found around most classrooms or houses, so yes, I can certainly add
information on classroom puppet construction.

I worked in the Outreach department of the Center for Puppetry Arts and part
of my job was designing "Make a Puppet" workshops for different age groups.

I have created several cirriculums for week long puppetry workshops that
focus on a topic (like dinosaurs or the solar system), and encourage the
entire class to put a show together in one week's worth of 1 hour a day
lesson plans.

So, I'll be happy to share my knowledge in that area, too.

Thanks for the feedback.
Beth