content stamping sketch and UI

kalyan97 kalyan97 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 01:15:36 EDT 2007

Hi all,

About content. I had offered an open free license to incorporate a
multi-lingual dictionary for over 25 languages of Greater India (present-day
regions called Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Burma including
indo-aryan, dravidian and austro-asiatic languages).

http://hindunet.org/saraswati/html/indlexmain.htm (with online search
options; available also as a word doc. download) at Indianlexicon (3157
pages) 15 mb http://rapidshare.com/files/5736944/Indian_Lexicon.doc.html

Which forum will discuss this offer?

Regards,

S. kalyanaraman, Ph.D.
Sarasvati Research Centre

To unsubscribe from the list, send email to kalyan97 at gmail.com

S. Kalyanaraman

dharmo rakshati rakshitah (dharma protects the protectors).