content stamping sketch and UI

MBurns maburns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 01:00:18 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Trying to catch up on the subject matter. Am I right in assuming that
this would be a good avenue for non-coders to contribute to the OLPC
project? Content is clearly a good place for interested (and
competant) parties to contribute, but no clear framework exists for
casual observers to become active agents in the process without,
again, submitting code patches.

Am I on the right lines of thinking in this Content Stamping initiative?

On 3/15/07, Jeff Keller <jeff.keller at gmail.com> wrote:
> David --
> I've added some discussion of those things to the top of the page.
> SJ's explanation is more concrete, though, and perhaps more useful;
> let me know what you think.
> --Jeff
>

>  On 3/15/07, David Greisen <dgreisen at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > Could you add a bit to your wiki page including:
> >
> > problem statement
> > goals
> > constraints
> >
> > so we can understand what your design considerations are?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > David

Michael Burns * Security Student
NET * Oregon State University