Content or software?

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Thu Jul 26 22:34:31 EDT 2007

Hello,

This looks like it could be both.  HTML and Javascript-based materials are
often classed under content, but there are some fine javascript programs
out there.

btw, this link on your sourceforge page is broken:
      http://emle.sourceforge.net/emle020400/index.shtml

and some of your work seems to require an unusual tcl plugin.

SJ