Content or software?

C.W. Holeman II cwhii_cplo at julianlocals.com
Thu Jul 26 22:04:16 EDT 2007

I have described briefly and have links to EMLE - Electronic Mathematics
Laboratory Equipment Web Site in:

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Cwhii

EMLE is a collection of labs that are viewed and interacted with in Firefox. So,
it can be a collection of web pages which makes it seem like it is a library
collection. But they are software that just happens to be accessible in a web
browser. (Well, not really just happens, it was done on purpose.)

Does it fit into http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Content_projects or
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Software_projects ?

The description of software and activities specify Python. There is no
Python used. It all works with client side XML, XSLT, XHTML, CSS and
Javacript.

--
C.W.Holeman II | cwhii_cplo at JulianLocals.com  | http://JulianLocals.com/cwhii
 To only a fraction of the  human  race does God  give the  privilege of