[OLPC library] [Localization] Red: XO end-user doc status update

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Fri Dec 7 03:01:19 EST 2007

Samy, Sj;

I second the recommendation of holding off on translation.  Anne and I will
be reworking much of the more prose-like (non-technical) material before
this is finished.

However, we could be treating each activity as a separate document.  I would
imagine the technical text for an activity to be fairly static once agreed
upon by the Developer.  I have a login somewhere for pootle, but I haven't
used it much.  I assume that things are organized by passage?

Let me know how I can best serve the translation community.

Seth