[Internships] Nicaragua intership

Ross Kinkade drummerguy769 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:33:50 EST 2010

Hello,

I have a couple questions about your internship program in Nicaragua.

First, what is the minimum age? I am currently 17, but in the
application, it asks if I am 18.

Next, where would the internship be in the country? I know that there
is one OLPC program in Rivas, but I was wondering if there was one in
Managua, since I have connections there that can most likely provide
me with housing.

Also, Is fluency in Spanish required?

I hope that you can get back to me as soon as possible. I am very
interested in an internship in Nicaragua.

Ross Kinkade