[OLPC India] Windows on OLPC XO 1.5

sjha at vsnl.com sjha at vsnl.com
Sun Sep 30 08:28:12 EDT 2012

JV,

I founded OLPC India Foundation and have worked on it 24x7 and have some experience of dealing with nearly every stakeholder.

India needs to grow up a bit in the way it deals with the challenges the poor face and they are about 95 % of us. Regardless of what the government data may talk about.

We have to learn to think, something our education system does not prepare us for.

There will always be some exceptions. But we have to learn how the best in the world address a problem and succeed in solving it.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel