[OLPC India] Windows on OLPC XO 1.5

Satish Jha sjha at vsnl.com
Sat Sep 29 15:22:10 EDT 2012

  Walter,

At this stage I am not even looking for rationale. Anyone
trying to reach an audience has to address their concerns. They will
learn the way they do. Can you force their learning?

We can conclude
India is not ready or walk with India at the pace it learns.

Puritanism
has its charm and consequences for those we want to help. That has kept
OLPC from 5 batches of India's children and 95 percent of them get
little education worth anything that help them join the world as we
know.

What do you suggest? Keep them from the dreams that olpc dreamt
but could not even share with those it dreamt for?

Regards
Sent from
BlackBerry(R) on Airtel