[OLPC India] Marathi Primary school ebooks available for XO laptop

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Fri May 28 19:58:01 EDT 2010

Khairat<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_India/Khairat_Chronicle>where
> real students can use them on their XO.

We were there last week when our team went there.  Next visit is
sometime during the first week of June.  Would like to come along to
present the ebook to the students personally?

Please send an email off the list, we could coordinate.

--
Nagarjuna