[OLPC India] Spares and XO purchases

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Thu Feb 4 01:00:05 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 1:47 AM, Saurabh Adhikari <adhikaris at hotmail.com> wrote:
> In case any existing XO user schools need spare parts etc, they may order
> their requirements through OLPC India by emailing sujay at olpcindia.net .
>
> Similarly, OLPC XOs may be ordered in India exclusively by emailing OLPC
> India Foundation at sujay at olpcindia.net .
>
> The requests must meet the five values of OLPC, viz., Early Adoption, Child
> Ownership, Saturation, Open Source and Networked environment and must be for
> deployment in schools with details of the schools and should be at an
> acceptable scale.

We have been conducting sugar training sessions, several people are
willing to get XO for their schools.  Can you clarify what number will
quality "acceptable scale"?  several village schools in India have
students less than 100 students.  If we have to club several schools
in order to get your definition of acceptable scale, it may be
difficult.  Please clarify?

--
Nagarjuna