[OLPC India] Fwd: [laptop.org #60706] Indian Music Lessons in Marathi (India) for OLPC

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Apr 5 21:10:55 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Harshal Jawale <hjawale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Adam suggested reaching out to you.
> We would like to contribute to the OLPC project by creating educational
> content. Please see exchange below.
>
> We would like to put out couple of lessons in a Collection and keep adding
> to it based on the feedback received.
>
> Has anyone on this list developed any content? Can you share some of your
> experiences?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Harshal & Harshada

Harshal and Harshada,

Given that you are local to the SF Bay Area, you are welcome to join
the OLPC-SF list and drop by one of our monthly meetings (typically on
a Saturday, mid-month). OLPC-SF has been around as a
volunteer/enthusiast group for over two years and has members from
eight micro-deployments. We'd love to hear your ideas and see how we
can help.

http://tinyurl.com/olpcsf

cheers,
Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems