[OLPC India] Fwd: [laptop.org #60706] Indian Music Lessons in Marathi (India) for OLPC

Harshal Jawale hjawale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:57:17 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Adam suggested reaching out to you.
We would like to contribute to the OLPC project by creating educational
content. Please see exchange below.

We would like to put out couple of lessons in a Collection and keep adding
to it based on the feedback received.

Has anyone on this list developed any content? Can you share some of your
experiences?

Thanks,

Harshal & Harshada