[OLPC India] delivery time to India

Ananya Guha nnyguha48 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:18:46 EDT 2009

The delivery time is important, and what about the distribution? Which are
the states to be covered first, and on what basis? Have tie ups been made
with the state govts? What are the terms of agreement etc. Sorry I am
sounding rather inquisitory, but I do genuinely hope that this works out
well in India and goes to children who need them the most...

Ananya S Guha
IGNOU Institute
For Vocational
Education And Training