[OLPC India] delivery time to India

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:00:26 EDT 2009

We don't have a delivery date, as far as I know. To get the lowest
possible manufacturing price, OLPC had to let Quanta and the parts
suppliers schedule production. When Give Many was still working, the
terms were cash in advance, delivery date to be given in a month for
any time in the following year. India should get a better result than
that, but I don't know how much better.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Petra Rautenberg
<Petra.Rautenberg at web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how long is the current delivery time of the laptops for orders to India?
> Are there any delays?
>
> Regards,
> Petra Rautenberg

And Children are my nation.