[OLPC India] FW: One Laptop per Child in India: Breaking new grounds

Saurabh Adhikari adhikaris at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 02:45:56 EDT 2009

Seems like OLPC India is making some progress..

Finally one state has agreed to move ahead with it and that means decent numbers. I hear six digits. Not seven digits yet though.. Keep it up..

Sincerely,

S Adhikari

My name is Sujay and I work as an Advisor for One laptop per child India . I joined this organization in late Nov  2008  to  focus on Business development in the country . Before joining OLPC India I worked in senior position of business development in Tata Teleservices, Xerox and Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd .