[OLPC India] Important

Saurabh Adhikari adhikaris at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:56:54 EDT 2009

Seth,

I had a simple querry. Effectively, I was trying to  understand, is anyone allowed to take the name of OLPC India? That can create a confusion. I do not know the person and there is no question of malice. The immediate context was a googlegroup called "OLPC India". It seems Gogna has just started that.

In any case, anyone responsible, I presume, would avoid creating confusion. I could not find anything on Digital Bridge Foundation on thenet. Except the Boston Digital Bridge Foundation. Is there an organization by that name? Where is it? What does it do? Again, its not about malice. Its a simple clarification.

In any case, for the sake of avoiding confusion, any enthusiast or supporter must avoid taking on official names. That is a generl practice. Unless, of course, OLPC is organised a bit differently and it does not matter what name anyone takes.

Thank you for your effort to clarify.

Sincerely,

S Adhikari