[OLPC India] Some questions

Rajesh Kankaria rkcoral at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 02:14:19 EST 2009

Rakesh

One of the NGO with whom I am closely associated, we got a mobile based
application developed to collect data and transmitted over SMS and collate
on the internet.

I am sure XO could be utilized for various health project. We have been
planning for a pilot project using EEPC (I have few in my organization) and
its built-in webcam for distanced-healthcare, specially for the unit we are
setting up at Sunderbans.

Rajesh