[OLPC India] OLPC India Ahmedabad Pilot - Question for the current deployments

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 04:07:56 EST 2009

Hi All,

Greetings from Afghanistan - I hope that you got the email that I sent
directly re. the give many program and wish you the best of luck
getting the laptops...

Just one thing to clarify - the laptops in Afghanistan themselves are
donated by OLPC from the Give 1 Get 1 program.  USAID / ASMED has
provided the funds for developing local content, translation, and in
school expenses (such as the school server, networking, etc).

Regards,

-Mike