[OLPC India] Parikrma Foundation starts with OLPC ProjectinBangalore

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Mon Sep 22 07:49:56 EDT 2008

Hi Childa,
As you can see, informations given on this list can be contradictory...
This comes from some difficulties of OLPC Cambridge (I prefer this
name to OLPC India, because they are actually based in the US) to put
up with the "Digital Bridge Foundation" who developed the pilot
projects so far in India. Satish Jha didn't give clear answer why this
conflict (?) started, so it is still a mystery to me and others on
this list.
However, I had never any problem with "Digital Bridge Foundation", I
personnaly met Amit Gogna and I will continue to collaborate with the
"Digital Bridge Foundation" in the future because they look very much
aware of the practical problems involved in deploying XO.
-marc-
http://www.OeuvreDesPains.org