[OLPC India] Deployment in India

Satish Jha OLPC satish at laptop.org
Fri Sep 12 10:45:09 EDT 2008

advise that any deployment will be through the OLPC India office. Any
collaborators will need to work with the team for deployment that is led by
Amit Bhatia (amitb at laptop.org and 98111 44661). Amit Bhatia is the person
authorised to make offers. Our standard offers for deployment above 10,000
XOs at one site in India will be at Rs 15,000 including hardware, server,
training as planned and all that is needed to get started. So if anyone
knows about any deployment of any PC or laptops that cost more than this,
please advise them to contact us.

Thanks

--
-- Satish Jha