[OLPC India] #olpc-india on IRC

Dev Mohanty devm at nepalwireless.net
Thu Sep 11 00:47:05 EDT 2008

Satish find my answers in bold Italics, and I've kept it short.

Satish Jha wrote:
> While, in principle, I am not opposed to multiple fora, the benefit
> thereof can only be realised when it can be shared with those who can
> do something about it.
/*I just posted back to you on your personal mail to me, regarding the
purpose of creating such a channel and how everyone involved could
benefit from it.*/

> Dev, I notice that you are engaged with deployment issues in Nepal.
> Why would you like to take discussions about India to another forum?
/*Am quite perplexed with the thought that a person of your stature,
does not to understand that this project is not about Nepal or India, I
had a feeling you better understood the benefits of "sharing experiences
& collaborative work" with respect to deployments across the globe. */

> I think we can have a responsible discussion on matters that help the
> reach of OLPC to its target group and not get caught up in the past in
> a fast changing world.
/*No, stopping you on that. I was more then willing to extend a helping
hand as have done so in the past. But then it seems that.. you're the
one who's not on the same page on it.*/