[OLPC India] Partnering with OLPC in India

Dev Mohanty devm at nepalwireless.net
Tue Sep 9 11:38:52 EDT 2008

Seems like am caught on the wrong foot, but then transparent data is
always welcome.. for the ignorant few like me. I volunteer on a couple
of OLPC pilots in Nepal as a network/system admin, and am well aware of
the headaches involved with a deployment. Its most definitely not the
project, but with the strategies being adopted that my concerns are
with. That said, I am quite hopeful Satish would keep all concerned
posted on updates on various fronts in the forth coming days.

On-On!

Here's to education and the future of tomorrow! Jeez.. Bernie the
Italian wine sucks!!