[OLPC India] Availability of dual-boot XOs

Satish Jha sjha at vsnl.com
Wed Oct 22 13:10:56 EDT 2008

I hope we all appreciate that OLPC is a very lean, creative, design
oriented, intellectually rich and at cutting edge of technology development
organization.. It may not have a robust sales process in place like large
market driven corporations do have. Its unlikely, and there will be
exceptions to this, that OLPC organization may find the resources to respond
to several very valid requests they get everyday.

That is precisely one of the reasons why we have created a global outreach
organization. That is precisely why we need a large volunteer network of
those who are positively driven to achieve the goals of OLPC because each of
us believes in it and has the capability to deliver on the goal we set out
to achieve.

I would think that rather than expecting such an organization to respond to
our individual needs, we need to put together a common framework that will
respond to the goals of the organization.

Thanks much.