[OLPC India] Hi

Usha Gowri usha.gowri at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 04:41:07 EST 2008

Anyone in this list from Bangalore?
Or are you anywhere closeby where you can reach Bangalore say by Wed mid
morning-this is to see if we can have a meeting and take it forward in South
India
Sorry about the short notice bec that is all the time we could squeeze in
Do  call me on 0-98450 52890 if you need to discuss this

Gowri
VP-Intl Marketing
www.globalcubeit.com
www.usasiaedu.com
"The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but >far too many people
come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank >car... a
teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result >they
get little." ~ Ben Sweetland

"Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from
growing. You get to choose."Dr. Wayne Dyer